Latest Documentation (CHM)
| Latest Documentation (Html)
| Nightly Bits
This project was one affected by the outage that recently happened on codeplex. I will check in the latest code ASAP. Until then, you can get the latest from here
The aim of this project is to create a large collection of MSBuild tasks that can be used to perform actions to further automate the build process.
- Support for NDoc NamespaceDoc class
- Support for ProjectDoc class. Works like NamespaceDoc class except the information is used for the project page.
- Generate documentation for your assemblies by calling 1 task
- Support generation of a Table of Contents for viewing documentation via web browser.
- Build Documentation in CHM format
- Syntax highlighter for <code> blocks
- Supports Prototype and VS2005 documentation Styles
- Supports Friendly and Guid File names
- Automatically Clean Sandcastle generated files (reflection.xml, sandcastle.config)
- Automatically delete the generated html files.
- Configurable Reference Link Resolving (None, Local, MSDN, Index)